Monday 6 August 2007

THE COURSE OVERVIEW

It has been a worthwhile experience so far. Not that I havent got any complaints - and they are legion - but in the end i must admit it is beter to be here that not. For one, prior to coming here , I hadnt got the slightest idea of how to go about settiing up a blog but here I am posting this message on one that I created by my self - with help of course from the able tutors that the Thomson Foundation has provideed.

Being on the course has also helped in throwing to the bin that long held myth about vudeo filming.You would have thought that some special , maybe extra teerrstrial training, was required to go about the filming business but in two days a lot of us can infact apply for jobs in the film iondustry even if we eventually dont get the job. At least we' ve got the confidence to apply

No comments: